Click Here For Editing Services: Editing Services by DJ Researcher’s Association
For submission send your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal of Advances in Mechanical Engineering and Science (JAMES) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research and review articles, technical papers and short communications that contributes to the advances in Mechanical Engineering and Science and areas pertaining to it.
It is a bimonthly Journal (every two months) six issues per year.
Dedicated Juncture Researcher’s Association monitor, enhance and support the publication activities of scholars.
We always welcome suitable persons to be part of our association.
Interested persons can download registration form from the downloads section.
After scrutinizing the enrolment from we utilize your talent and interest for the betterment of the publication activities.
DJ Welfare Trust is the backbone of all the public eductaional and research services.
VISION OF DJ PUBLICATIONS
The vision of DJ Publications is to become the most valuable provider of scientific, technical and engineering content-enabled solutions to improve outcomes in research, education and professional practice.
MISSION OF DJ PUBLICATIONS
DJ Publications is committed to Lead the Way in advancing science, technology, medical, legal and engineering through and by providing world class information.
The features of our journal site www.djjames.in are:
- It will be a platform for the researchers all over the world to publish their research contributions in all fields of Mechanical Engineering.
- Articles published in this journal will be available throughout the world.
- Full length papers will be published online and print version can be downloaded simultaneously.
- The Journal will publish 6 issues per year on the first Thursdays following month August, October, December, February, April, June.
- Professional formatting and quality online publication meets the standards expected by researchers.
- Track your article system facility and online downloading facilities are available at http://www.djjames.in
- The journal articles can be accessed online free of cost.
Impact factor of JAMES
- The impact factor is determined by dividing the number of current citations to papers published in the two previous years by the total number of papers published in these two years. Impact Factor of a journal is calculated by Institute for Scientific Information (ISI), part of Thomson Reuters. It is calculated yearly for those journals that are indexed in Thomson Reuters, Journal Citation Reports.
- JAMES was launched in Jan 2015 and we do not anticipate having a Journal Impact Factor until end of 2016.
- JAMES is now under evaluation by ISI web of knowledge for impact factor, once our journal is indexed it will be availabe in Master Journals List with Impact Factor.